Digital Enhanced Thin Layer Chromatography
Digital Enhanced Thin Layer Chromatograph de-TLC
de-TLC is an inexpensive system, specially designed for PC-based documentation and analysis of thin layer chromatography (TLC) plates.
Scientist on a computer, using our exclusive de-TLC software, can quickly produce multi-spectral scans and calibration curves—output previously available only from more expensive equipment or complex procedures.
de-TLC combines an exceptionally versatile software module with a robust and easy to use imaging system to give you an outstanding instrument for all TLC plate applications.
Built to the highest standards but at an economic cost, de-TLC is the ideal choice for your laboratory.
Get de-TLC software and spend time on real research work instead of tedious measurements
- Password protected system
- Multiple image comparisons for statistical reliance
- Interactive graphical analysis
- Image refining
- Image documentation
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Interact with results and find relevant information within seconds instead of days.
- Inbuilt Calibration mode for periodic calibration
- Export the data in pdf format
- Create customizable reports
- Search stored reports
- Fitted with Three light sources:-
- UV Short wave 254nm,
- UV Long wave 365nm,
- Visible Light.
- Fixed with image capturing device with Still Image Sensor Resolution 5 megapixel
- Each de-TLC System will include:
- CD of de-TLC software for single computer/laptop installation
- UV Cabinet fitted with short wave and long wave length light and image capturing device.