Guinea Pig Cage Standard and Trolley
MOC: Made of AISI non-magnetic alkaline and chemical resistant 304 quality stainless steel sheet and wire.
Main Frame: Main frame of the cage is made of heavy duty S.S. 304 square pipe of 12mm x 12mm x 16 swg and covered up to a height of 150mm from bottom with SS sheet of 22swg on three sides except front. Wire mesh of Size 1” x 1/2” x 12 swgwill be welded inside the SS square pipe on all three side including top of cage.
Door: Cage door having arrangement of fixing water bottle and food hopper with a card holder. The door will be made of wire mesh of 1” x 1/2” x 12swg welded on a frame of 5mm SS rod and covered with 22swg SS sheet.
Food Hopper: J shaped food hopper made of SS 304 22swg
Water Bottle: Polypropylene water bottle of capacity 650ml fitted with cap having S.S. bent nozzle
Floor Grill: Bottom floor net of 12mm x 12mm x 12swg SS wire welded on a frame of 5mm SS rod. The cage is provided with S.S. L shaped angle of 20mmx20mmx16swg for bottom floor net.
Tray: Excreta Tray made of 22swg Stainless steel sheet with turned edges. The cage is provided with S.S. L shaped angle of 20mmx20mmx16swg for Excreta Tray.
Size: Size: 300mm x 450mm x 300mm (L x D x H)
Trolley / Rack for Holding Guinea Pig cages
- Available in two options: sliding type and hanging type.
- Suitable for holding Guinea Pig Cage (Standard Type) Model GPS-S-01.
- Material: AISI 304 quality stainless steel square pipe of Size 30mm x 30mmx 16swg & stainless steel L shaped angle of 14swg.
- Movable on 4 No. of Polyurethane swivel castor wheels 2 with brakes.
- The entire Battery/Rack will be provided with stoppers on the backside of the angles to prevent cage falling from the back. All the joints will be welded with Argon Arc welding with glossy finish.
Rack will have inter-shelf gap of 14 inches in between two shelves so that each cage when placed in rack will have an extra space.