Nerve Muscle Assembly
Useful for recording muscle contractions on a smoked paper on cylinder of a Sherrington recording drum. The components of assembly are as under: Digital Microprocessor based Sherrington Recording Drum- 7 speeds, suitable to be used on battery backup, no plastic gears, with in-built timer and alarm feature Model SRD-01. Also supplied with: Dubois Raymond Induction Coil, Drum paper clips, Crank myograph, Sterling heart lever, Adjustable stand, Standard X block, Open sided X Block, N-100 tunning fork, Dubois Raymond Key, Simple contact key, Simple electrode, Hook and weight set 110gm, Hook and weight set 11gm, Muscle clip Frog heart Clip, Pithing needle, Thread (adequate), Connecting wire (adequate), Fixing Pins (adequate), Capillary lever, Nerve Muscle Chamber 17x13x3cm
Nerve Muscle assembly is useful in conducting following experiments in teaching physiology:
- To record a single muscle twitch in the gastronemius nerve-muscle preparation of frog.
- To record the tracings for demonstrating the treppe or staircase phenomenon using nerve muscle preparation of frog.
- To record the tracings for demonstrating the genesis of Tetanus in the nerve muscle preparation of frog.
- Recording of tracings to ascertain the seat of fatigue in a gastronomies nerve muscle preparation of frog.
Nerve Muscle Assembly Model
Model: NERM-01 includes following accessories:
- Universal Kymograph (speeds 0.12, 0.25, 1.25, 2.5, 12.5, 25, 320, 640 mm/sec) with inbuilt Stimulator, model UKS-01, qty: 01
- Muscle & Heart Bath with pair of electrode, lever assembly, pin & ink marker, model MHB 01, qty: 01
- Hook and weight set, set of 11g: 01 set
- Hook and weight set, set of 110g: 01 set
- Time marker: 01
- Mariotte bottle and stand
- Kymograph paper: 1pkt
- Dissection box: 1 set
- Dissection tray: 1
- Pithing needle: 1
- Muscle clip: 1
- Connecting wire: adequate
Note: Orchid’s continuing product development makes specifications subject to change without prior notification.