Universal Kymograph with Inbuilt Stimulator
Universal Kymograph With Inbuilt Stimulator
This Assembly includes the Universal Kymograph with inbuilt Stimulator with a Manual containing detailed instruction of experiments (accessories for experiments to be ordered separately).
Kymograph consisting of a revolving drum, bearing a kymograph paper on which a stylus moves up and down displaying the effects of the drugs on contractile tissues, is commonly used in experimental physiology and pharmacology laboratories in teaching institutions. Muscle or tissue movements are recorded on paper fixed on moving drum using recording lever.
Some of the possible experiments include: Frog Heart In Situ Preparation Experiments:
- Recording normal rate of heartbeat.
- Effect of drugs (inotropic and chronotropic actions)
- Effect of electrolytes, temperature
- Role of pacemaker of frog’s heart in generating the electrical currents (impulse) at regular interval.
Nerve- Muscle Preparation Experiments:
- Effect of stimulating voltage (simple muscle twitch)
- Staircase phenomenon (Treppe)
- Effect of repeated stimulation (fatigue)
- Pre fitted with flexistand for attaching Muscle and Heart Bath
- Suitable for pharmacology and physiology experiments
- Infra red sensor to count revolution and give feedback to generate electrical stimuli
- Inbuilt stimulator
- Highly accurate speeds-0.12, 0.25, 1.25, 2.5, 12.5, 25, 320, 640 mm/sec
- Very low power consumption
- Easy height adjustment of drum
- Stimulator with Pulse width 0.5/1.5, single or repeat mode, frequency range of 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 50, 100Hz & Voltage range of 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25V.
System Specification & Models
||Drum Dimensions||Height of Rod||Electrical Stimulator||Power Requirements
||Frequency: 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 50, 100Hz
Voltage range of 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25V
|220/230V AC 50Hz
110/120V AC 50-60Hz*
*Needs to be specified in order information
||Control Panel, Rod, Drum, Knob for fixing drum, Main cord, Flexistand with vertical rod for fixing Muscle and Heart bath