Rabbit Cage Standard & Trolley
MOC: Made of AISI non magnetic alkaline and chemical resistant 304 quality stainless steel sheet and wire.
Main Frame: Main frame of the cage made of heavy duty S.S. square pipe of 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 16 swg and covered up to a height of 155mm from bottom with SS sheet of 22swg on three sides except front. Wire mesh made of 2.5mm and 5mm S.S. rod welded inside the SS square pipe on all three side including top of cage.
Door: Cage door has a fixed label holder and arrangement for fixing water bottle and food hopper. The door will be made of wire mesh of 2.5mm and 5mm SS rod welded on a frame of 5mm SS rod and covered with 22swg SS sheet.
Food Hopper: J shaped food hopper made of SS304 22swg
Water bottle: Polypropylene water bottle of capacity 650ml fitted S.S. bent type nozzle
Floor Grill: Bottom floor net of 12x26mm is made of 2.5mm & 5mm SS wire welded on a frame of 5mm SS rod. Floor net is fixed and non-removable type.
Tray: Excreta Tray made of 22swg Stainless steel sheet with turned and smoothed edges. The cage is provided with S.S. L shaped angle of 20mm x20mm x 16swg for Excreta Tray.
Cage Size: 600mm x 450mm x 450mm (L x W x H)
Floor Space: 2444 sq. cm
Trolley / Rack to hold Rabbit Cages (Standard Type)
- Available in two options: sliding type and hanging type.
- Suitable for holding Rabbit Cage (Standard Type) Model RBS-S-01.
- Material: AISI 304 quality stainless steel square pipe of Size 30mm x 30mmx 16swg & stainless steel L shaped angle of 14swg.
- Movable on 4 No. of Polyurethane swivel castor wheels 2 with brakes.
- The entire Battery/Rack will be provided with stoppers on the backside of the angles to prevent cage falling from the back. All the joints will be welded with Argon Arc welding with glossy finish.
- Rack will have inter-shelf gap of 21 inches in between two shelves so that each cage when placed in rack will have an extra space.